DCCS Frank Ferrantelli
Today we honor Damage Controlman Senior Chief Petty Officer Frank Ferrantelli from Staten Island, New York. He served in the navy for 23 years.
He was stationed in Mcmurdo, Antarctica from 1993 to 1994 and served on board the USS New York. He also served in Desert Storm, Desert Shield, and the war on terrorism.
He’s earned three commendation medals. We thank him for his service.
- Beach Police: Evening inbound Oceanfront access likely closed, limited this weekend
- Beach father on deadly Sandbridge crash: 'To see them in that condition is unbearable'
- Photo starts feeding frenzy over monster shark caught from Florida beach
- Norfolk Airport holds auction for items from lost and found
- Grandma charged after leaving 6 young grandchildren alone in motel