FBI on a nationwide manhunt to find suspected child predator
The FBI is on a nationwide manhunt to find a suspected child predator. Investigators gave NewsChannel 3 several pictures they found on the internet as part of the Endangered Child Alert Program.
They’re calling the man “John Doe 27.” They think he could be involved in child exploitation or sexual abuse.
He has brown hair with graying sideburns and a bald spot. He wears glasses and a ring on his right hand.
The FBI also say a plaid chair might help someone recognize the suspect or victim.
Based on audio in the files, investigators say it appears as though he speaks with a southern accent and refers to himself as “Jimmy.”
If you have any information about this suspect, call the FBI tip line at 1-800-CALL-FBI. You can also send tips on the FBI website.
- Chrysler orders college to destroy rare pre-production Dodge Viper
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Stolen passports raise possibility of terrorism in missing flight
- Mother accused of driving drunk with teen daughter in car
- Kill Devil Hills man sentenced for 2012 beating, sexual assault of girlfriend