Suffolk police need help identifying fraud suspect
Suffolk, Va. – The Suffolk Police Department is asking for help from the community to identify a suspect in a fraud investigation.
According to a spokesperson for the police department, the man entered a Suffolk grocery store on Nov. 2 and used a stolen credit card to make multiple purchases.
If you recognize the man in the picture, call the Crime Line at 1-888-Lock-U-Up. When calling Crime Line, callers do not have to give their names or appear in court. If information leads to an arrest, the caller could qualify for a reward of up to $1,000.
- Beach Police: Evening inbound Oceanfront access likely closed, limited this weekend
- Who would bully military wives online?
- Beach father on deadly Sandbridge crash: 'To see them in that condition is unbearable'
- Photo starts feeding frenzy over monster shark caught from Florida beach
- Naval Medical Center Portsmouth reopens after several threats force evacuations