Suffolk police need help identifying fraud suspect
Suffolk, Va. – The Suffolk Police Department is asking for help from the community to identify a suspect in a fraud investigation.
According to a spokesperson for the police department, the man entered a Suffolk grocery store on Nov. 2 and used a stolen credit card to make multiple purchases.
If you recognize the man in the picture, call the Crime Line at 1-888-Lock-U-Up. When calling Crime Line, callers do not have to give their names or appear in court. If information leads to an arrest, the caller could qualify for a reward of up to $1,000.
- Stolen passports raise possibility of terrorism in missing flight
- Mother accused of driving drunk with teen daughter in car
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Bond for mom who drove van filled with kids into ocean set at $1.2 million
- Owner of Chesapeake nail salon shot during robbery