Two thirds of women will try to change a new partner’s appearance, report says
Women seeking the perfect partner are not looking for Mr. Right – they want to find the man they can turn into Mr. Right, according to a recent report from the Daily Mail.
Two-thirds of women admit trying to transform their boyfriend’s appearance, a study reveals.
They reportedly buy clothes and spend more than six months buffing and grooming their man – often to make him look more like their “favorite celebrity”.
Do you think this is true? Leave a comment on our Facebook page.
- Beach Police: Evening inbound Oceanfront access likely closed, limited this weekend
- Who would bully military wives online?
- Beach father on deadly Sandbridge crash: 'To see them in that condition is unbearable'
- Photo starts feeding frenzy over monster shark caught from Florida beach
- Naval Medical Center Portsmouth reopens after several threats force evacuations