Two thirds of women will try to change a new partner’s appearance, report says
Women seeking the perfect partner are not looking for Mr. Right – they want to find the man they can turn into Mr. Right, according to a recent report from the Daily Mail.
Two-thirds of women admit trying to transform their boyfriend’s appearance, a study reveals.
They reportedly buy clothes and spend more than six months buffing and grooming their man – often to make him look more like their “favorite celebrity”.
Do you think this is true? Leave a comment on our Facebook page.
- Chrysler orders college to destroy rare pre-production Dodge Viper
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Kill Devil Hills man sentenced for 2012 beating, sexual assault of girlfriend
- Watch: Arizona pug takes on police K-9
- Elizabeth City's "Operation Double Down" cracks down on illegal drug sales