Free flu shots in Norfolk
Norfolk, Va. – The Norfolk Department of Public Health will administer free flu vaccines in the VDH Mobile Health RV Unit at Park Place Multi-Service Center on November 5, 2013 from 7:00 a.m. until 2:00 p.m.
Vote & Vax is a national program working with public health providers who would like to offer convenient flu vaccinations at or near polling places across the country.
Flu vaccine (for ages 3 and up) will be given at no cost to all participants.
Participants don’t have to vote to receive the free flu vaccine.
Park Place Multi-Service Center is located at 606 W. 29th Street, Norfolk, VA 23508.
For more information, contact Michelle Clancy, VDH Local Health Emergency Coordinator, at (757)683-2834.
- Chrysler orders college to destroy rare pre-production Dodge Viper
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Stolen passports raise possibility of terrorism in missing flight
- Mother accused of driving drunk with teen daughter in car
- Kill Devil Hills man sentenced for 2012 beating, sexual assault of girlfriend