Free flu shots in Norfolk
Norfolk, Va. – The Norfolk Department of Public Health will administer free flu vaccines in the VDH Mobile Health RV Unit at Park Place Multi-Service Center on November 5, 2013 from 7:00 a.m. until 2:00 p.m.
Vote & Vax is a national program working with public health providers who would like to offer convenient flu vaccinations at or near polling places across the country.
Flu vaccine (for ages 3 and up) will be given at no cost to all participants.
Participants don’t have to vote to receive the free flu vaccine.
Park Place Multi-Service Center is located at 606 W. 29th Street, Norfolk, VA 23508.
For more information, contact Michelle Clancy, VDH Local Health Emergency Coordinator, at (757)683-2834.
- UPDATE: Two girls die after crash in Sandbridge, five others hospitalized
- Rapper Andre Johnson severs penis, jumps off building, but survives
- Which Hampton Roads city is the cheapest for your family?
- Virginia Beach residents angered by early-morning reverse 911 call
- The real story behind the ‘train selfie’ and the man kicked in head by ‘conductor’