Motorcyclist killed in Camden County crash
According to the Camden County Sheriff’s Office, a motorcyclist was killed in a crash on US-17 on Thursday morning.
CCSO reports that the motorcycle was traveling south on US-17 when a pickup truck allegedly pulled out in front of the motorcycle while making a left turn.
The motorcycle driver was pronounced dead at the scene.
US 17 Southbound was blocked for all traffic and re-routed down Morgan’s Corner Road for over three hours. NC State Highway Patrol is investigating accident.
- Chrysler orders college to destroy rare pre-production Dodge Viper
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Kill Devil Hills man sentenced for 2012 beating, sexual assault of girlfriend
- Watch: Arizona pug takes on police K-9
- Elizabeth City's "Operation Double Down" cracks down on illegal drug sales