More young teens are smoking electronic cigarettes, report says
California – Many young teens are now using electronic cigarettes, according to a recent report from KCOY.
The number of high school students who have used e-cigarettes has doubled from 2011 to 2012, according to the Centers for Diseases Control and Prevention.
Unlike a regular cigarette, electronic cigarettes are battery operated and don’t use smoke to deliver the nicotine. Instead it produces vapor.
What do you think about teens smoking e-cigarettes? Leave a comment on our Facebook page.
- Who would bully military wives online?
- Beach Police: Evening inbound Oceanfront access likely closed, limited this weekend
- Beach father on deadly Sandbridge crash: 'To see them in that condition is unbearable'
- Naval Medical Center Portsmouth reopens after several threats force evacuations
- Photo starts feeding frenzy over monster shark caught from Florida beach