Another school bus accident reported in Chesapeake
Chesapeake, Va. – Another school bus accident was reported in Chesapeake on Wednesday.
They say this accident occurred at Scenic Way and Vincek Way near Grassfield High School at around 3:45 p.m.
Kids were on the bus at the time. All of the students are OK officials say.
The driver of the vehicle was complaining about leg pains police say.
Police say there was minor damage.
NewsChannel 3 spoke with John Burton, the husband of the bus driver. He says his wife was taken to Chesapeake in a neck brace. She is expected to be OK.
- Chrysler orders college to destroy rare pre-production Dodge Viper
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Kill Devil Hills man sentenced for 2012 beating, sexual assault of girlfriend
- Watch: Arizona pug takes on police K-9
- Elizabeth City's "Operation Double Down" cracks down on illegal drug sales