Another school bus accident reported in Chesapeake
Chesapeake, Va. – Another school bus accident was reported in Chesapeake on Wednesday.
They say this accident occurred at Scenic Way and Vincek Way near Grassfield High School at around 3:45 p.m.
Kids were on the bus at the time. All of the students are OK officials say.
The driver of the vehicle was complaining about leg pains police say.
Police say there was minor damage.
NewsChannel 3 spoke with John Burton, the husband of the bus driver. He says his wife was taken to Chesapeake in a neck brace. She is expected to be OK.
- Cargo ship runs aground in high winds off Virginia Beach
- UPDATE: Two children dead after multi-vehicle crash in Sandbridge
- Rapper Andre Johnson severs penis, jumps off building, but survives
- Which Hampton Roads city is the cheapest for your family?
- VIDEO: Why it's not a good idea to take selfies with moving trains