Les Smith Reports: LIVE interview with E.W. Jackson
To his supporters he is a true believer, a fiery speaker who sticks to his principles in the face of intense criticism.
To his opponents he is a dangerous religious fanatic, who has insulted gays and non-Christians.
He is Chesapeake minister E. W. Jackson, the Republican nominee for Lt Governor.
Who is he really? NewsChannel 3′s Les Smith sat down with Jackson for a live interview on NewsChannel 3 First at 4.
- Stolen passports raise possibility of terrorism in missing flight
- Mother accused of driving drunk with teen daughter in car
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Bond for mom who drove van filled with kids into ocean set at $1.2 million
- Owner of Chesapeake nail salon shot during robbery