Ohio teacher accused of using N-word in Facebook rant suspended
A teacher in Akron, Ohio is in hot water after being accused of using a racial slur in a Facebook rant.
David Spondike is a music teacher at Firestone High School and he is now on paid administrative leave while the school district investigates what they are calling racially insensitive comments.
According to fox8.com, the school sent out a release describing the comment. They say the Facebook comments “appeared to reflect his anger over actions taken by young people trick or treating and, according to his Facebook writings, urinating on or near his property and in front of his children.
The comments have now been removed and the account has been deleted.
According to Fox8, Spondike issued an apology for the Facebook post saying the comments were directed at the teen who exposed himself in front of young children.
- Chrysler orders college to destroy rare pre-production Dodge Viper
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Prankster gives homeless man 'winning' lottery ticket
- Elizabeth City's "Operation Double Down" cracks down on illegal drug sales
- Baby holds ‘Call Me Maybe’ sign for Army dad meeting her for the first time