A tweeting bra?
Women now have a new way to send messages through Twitter–through their bras!
According to the Huffington Post, a high-tech bra actually sends out messages to remind women to conduct monthly breast self exams. This bra is specially wired to transmit a signal to a cell phone which goes to a server and then it creates a tweet.
This is a campaign from Nestle Fitness for October’s Breast Cancer Awareness Month.
- Jailhouse phone recordings sink bond chances in Chris Pardee case
- Witness reveals ‘The Crocodile Hunter’ Steve Irwin’s last words
- Family says 22-pound cat held them hostage in their own home
- UPDATE: Company says ailing 7-year-old will get drug as part of study
- UPDATE: Man shot to death in car in Portsmouth identified