Suffolk man shot while sitting in car
Suffolk, Virginia – Suffolk Police are investigating a shooting that happened shortly before 3:00am Saturday.
Police say 26 year old Christopher Copeland of Suffolk was sitting in the backseat of a car in the 100 block of South 4th Street when he was shot.
Officers initially responded to the 1700 block of Freeney Avenue where they were notified about Copeland.
Copeland was transported to the hospital and is in stable condition at this time.
Anyone with information regarding this incident is asked to call the Crime Line at 1-888-Lock-U-Up.
- Jailhouse phone recordings sink bond chances in Chris Pardee case
- Witness reveals ‘The Crocodile Hunter’ Steve Irwin’s last words
- ‘Super’ exercise helps mom lose 110 pounds
- The missing Malaysia Airlines flight: What we know and don’t know
- Update: State Police seek information from witnesses to crash that killed Virginia Beach teen