Teens arrested after parents come home to find party underway
GLASTONBURY, CT – Two Connecticut high school students were arrested after their parents came home early from a weekend trip and found a party going on at their house, police said. That’s according to a report from CTnow.com.
The two girls, 15 and 16 years old, face charges of permitting a minor to possess alcohol. The parents were the ones who notified the police, CTnow.com reports.
According to the report, their names were not released because of their ages.
- Stolen passports raise possibility of terrorism in missing flight
- Mother accused of driving drunk with teen daughter in car
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Bond for mom who drove van filled with kids into ocean set at $1.2 million
- Owner of Chesapeake nail salon shot during robbery