Soldiers return to Hampton Roads
Norfolk, Va. – A homecoming ceremony is planned for later today for nearly two dozen soldiers returning from Operation Enduring Freedom.
The soldiers are from the 393rd Harbor Master Detachment, 10th battalion, 7th sustainment brigade.
The troops are returning from a 9-month deployment to Kuwait Naval Base, supporting all army watercraft.
- Update: State Police seek information from witnesses to crash that killed Virginia Beach teen
- Woman's body found on Yorktown Beach
- Mother accused of driving drunk with teen daughter in car
- Stolen passports raise possibility of terrorism in missing flight
- Bond for mom who drove van filled with kids into ocean set at $1.2 million