Regent University hosts Virginia Council for Exceptional Children Annual Conference
Virginia Beach, Va.—Keynote speaker Henry Winkler will lead the Virginia Council for Exceptional Children (VACEC) annual conference at Regent University Friday, October 25 and Saturday, October 26.
Henry Winkler, an accomplished actor, director and producer, is most known for his role as Fonzie in the 1970s sitcom Happy Days.
This year’s conference is hosted by the School of Education and the theme is “Celebrate Teachers.”
Attendance is open to all but you must RSVP. Registration fee is $125.00.
The conference will be held at the Regent University Main Theatre in the Communications and the Arts Building.
Visit the Virginia CEC website for more information.
- UPDATE: Two more victims die overnight after fatal Sandbridge crash
- WATCH: Judge lashes out at convicted killer "I hope you die in prison"
- One person rushed to hospital after double shooting in Virginia Beach
- USS Harry S. Truman Carrier Strike Group returns home
- Norfolk resident: 'They had my little stepson on the ground with the gun to his head'