Regent University hosts Virginia Council for Exceptional Children Annual Conference
Virginia Beach, Va.—Keynote speaker Henry Winkler will lead the Virginia Council for Exceptional Children (VACEC) annual conference at Regent University Friday, October 25 and Saturday, October 26.
Henry Winkler, an accomplished actor, director and producer, is most known for his role as Fonzie in the 1970s sitcom Happy Days.
This year’s conference is hosted by the School of Education and the theme is “Celebrate Teachers.”
Attendance is open to all but you must RSVP. Registration fee is $125.00.
The conference will be held at the Regent University Main Theatre in the Communications and the Arts Building.
Visit the Virginia CEC website for more information.
- ‘Super’ exercise helps mom lose 110 pounds
- The missing Malaysia Airlines flight: What we know and don’t know
- Update: State Police seek information from witnesses to crash that killed Virginia Beach teen
- Jailhouse phone recordings sink bond chances in Chris Pardee case
- ‘Little hero’ uses Facetime to save his mom