Police looking for men who attacked Chesapeake man in his home
Chesapeake Police are looking for three men who allegedly forced their way into a home in the 1600 block of Orchard Grove Drive.
The suspects were reportedly armed with handguns and forced an adult male into his residence as he arrived home.
Once inside, the suspects assaulted the man.
Two other adults in the home were awakened by the disturbance. A 12-year-old in the home escaped through a window and fled to a neighbor’s house.
The suspects left the area in an unknown vehicle.
They’re described as three black males wearing dark clothing and masks.
The victim was taken to Chesapeake Regional Medical Center and treated for his injuries.
The incident remains under investigation.
Anyone with information is asked to call the Crime Line at 1-888-LOCK-U-UP.
- UPDATE: Two more victims die overnight after fatal Sandbridge crash
- WATCH: Judge lashes out at convicted killer "I hope you die in prison"
- Update: Two dead in homicide-suicide shooting in Virginia Beach
- USS Harry S. Truman Carrier Strike Group returns home
- Norfolk resident: 'They had my little stepson on the ground with the gun to his head'