VSU homecoming takes violent turn
Petersburg, Va. – Virginia State University’s homecoming week took a violent turn after a fight and stabbing.
According to our sister station WTVR, a man suffered minor injuries after he was stabbed near the football field.
Several other fights broke out as well.
No one has been detained and there’s no word on a suspect yet.
Students and officials say they received an alert from the university stating that buildings were on lockdown earlier.
- ‘Super’ exercise helps mom lose 110 pounds
- Jailhouse phone recordings sink bond chances in Chris Pardee case
- The missing Malaysia Airlines flight: What we know and don’t know
- Update: State Police seek information from witnesses to crash that killed Virginia Beach teen
- ‘Little hero’ uses Facetime to save his mom