Today we honor a father and son duo!
This is dad- Specialist Frankie Edwards.
He served in the Army for two years.
He did one tour in Vietnam.
And this is his son- Quartermaster Navigation Theodore Edwards.
He retired in 2012 after twenty years in the Navy.
We say thank you for your service.
- Jailhouse phone recordings sink bond chances in Chris Pardee case
- Witness reveals ‘The Crocodile Hunter’ Steve Irwin’s last words
- ‘Super’ exercise helps mom lose 110 pounds
- The missing Malaysia Airlines flight: What we know and don’t know
- Update: State Police seek information from witnesses to crash that killed Virginia Beach teen