Free Stuff: Free entrees to federal employees
Denny’s says it’s doing its part to help workers affected by the government shutdown.
Now until October 31, all federal employees and military personnel with a valid government ID will receive one free entrée when they buy another of equal or lesser value.
The offer is valid at all 53 Denny’s restaurant locations throughout Maryland, Virginia and Washington, D.C.
- Jailhouse phone recordings sink bond chances in Chris Pardee case
- Witness reveals ‘The Crocodile Hunter’ Steve Irwin’s last words
- ‘Super’ exercise helps mom lose 110 pounds
- The missing Malaysia Airlines flight: What we know and don’t know
- Update: State Police seek information from witnesses to crash that killed Virginia Beach teen