Free Stuff: Free entrees to federal employees
Denny’s says it’s doing its part to help workers affected by the government shutdown.
Now until October 31, all federal employees and military personnel with a valid government ID will receive one free entrée when they buy another of equal or lesser value.
The offer is valid at all 53 Denny’s restaurant locations throughout Maryland, Virginia and Washington, D.C.
- Sailor's murals give the USS Theodore Roosevelt a splash of color
- Hampton man shoots suspected burglar who was hiding out inside barber shop closet
- Shot of the year? Roanoke high schooler makes incredible basket
- Watch this: Massive Milwaukee highway pileup captured on video
- Suffolk mom targeted by online child porn scam