Team Coverage: More rain and flooding in Portsmouth
Yet again, the city of Portsmouth had to deal with heavy rain and flooding after storms washed out several streets on Thursday.
“I don’t think Mother Nature is going to change its way. It is just a matter of getting used to the inconvenience of it. You know, it is a beautiful spot, beautiful view but the tradeoff is what the water will bring,” says Portsmouth resident Val Jacques.
- Sailor's murals give the USS Theodore Roosevelt a splash of color
- Hampton man shoots suspected burglar who was hiding out inside barber shop closet
- Store owner forgives thief who returned $300 samurai sword to his Beach business
- Shot of the year? Roanoke high schooler makes incredible basket
- Jeremy Mayfield’s $1.3 million mansion to be burned down