MAJ. Larry L. Archie
Today we proudly honor, Major Larry Archie.
Major Archie has been a proud member of the United States Army National Guard and Army Reserve for 27 years. He is currently a patient administration officer for the 320th medical company in Greensboro, North Carolina. He has also had assignments as an attorney with the North Carolina Army Jag.
In 2010 he was a patient administration officer with operation united response Haiti.
Major Archie`s civilian job is a defense attorney in Greensboro.
Kailyn and Kianta Daniels would like him to know they appreciate all he has done to protect and serve our country. And news channel three thanks you for your service.
- Prankster gives homeless man 'winning' lottery ticket
- Baby holds ‘Call Me Maybe’ sign for Army dad meeting her for the first time
- Family, friends gather to remember two girls killed in Ahoskie fire
- Father and son among three arrested in Kitty Hawk drug investigation
- Elizabeth City's "Operation Double Down" cracks down on illegal drug sales