MAJ. Larry L. Archie
Today we proudly honor, Major Larry Archie.
Major Archie has been a proud member of the United States Army National Guard and Army Reserve for 27 years. He is currently a patient administration officer for the 320th medical company in Greensboro, North Carolina. He has also had assignments as an attorney with the North Carolina Army Jag.
In 2010 he was a patient administration officer with operation united response Haiti.
Major Archie`s civilian job is a defense attorney in Greensboro.
Kailyn and Kianta Daniels would like him to know they appreciate all he has done to protect and serve our country. And news channel three thanks you for your service.
- Beach Police: Evening inbound Oceanfront access likely closed, limited this weekend
- Beach father on deadly Sandbridge crash: 'To see them in that condition is unbearable'
- Who would bully military wives online?
- Photo starts feeding frenzy over monster shark caught from Florida beach
- Naval Medical Center Portsmouth reopens after several threats force evacuations