First Colonial High School volleyball dominates
Virginia Beach, Va. – The First Colonial High School Patriots volleyball teams continue to dominate their opponents.
Their latest victims were the Kempsville Chiefs.
The girls? Three games to none. (25-9, 25-16, 25-15) That puts their mark to 14 and 2 on the year.
Last week, they defeated the number one team – the Kellam Knights. And not to be outdone by the girls, the boys won their match against the Chiefs three games to none, as well. (25-13, 25-12, 25-18) That improves their mark to 16 and 1 on the year.
The boys will face last year’s defending champions, the Cox Falcons, Tuesday at Cox High School. The two have met twice this year already, with First Colonial High School coming away with two victories.
- Chrysler orders college to destroy rare pre-production Dodge Viper
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Stolen passports raise possibility of terrorism in missing flight
- Mother accused of driving drunk with teen daughter in car
- Kill Devil Hills man sentenced for 2012 beating, sexual assault of girlfriend