Rare set of triplets born in Wisconsin
WEST ALLIS, Wis. — A set of triplets in Wisconsin is extremely rare.
Not only were the babies conceived naturally, they’re also identical!
According to WITI, Hannah, Norah and Lucy were born with a combined weight of under seven pounds but they’re now home and healthy.
The station reported the odds of naturally conceiving triplets is one in 8,000.
The odds of naturally conceiving identical triplets are between one in 60,000 and one in two million.
- Sailor's murals give the USS Theodore Roosevelt a splash of color
- Hampton man shoots suspected burglar who was hiding out inside barber shop closet
- Shot of the year? Roanoke high schooler makes incredible basket
- Watch this: Massive Milwaukee highway pileup captured on video
- Suffolk mom targeted by online child porn scam