Rare set of triplets born in Wisconsin
WEST ALLIS, Wis. — A set of triplets in Wisconsin is extremely rare.
Not only were the babies conceived naturally, they’re also identical!
According to WITI, Hannah, Norah and Lucy were born with a combined weight of under seven pounds but they’re now home and healthy.
The station reported the odds of naturally conceiving triplets is one in 8,000.
The odds of naturally conceiving identical triplets are between one in 60,000 and one in two million.
- Jailhouse phone recordings sink bond chances in Chris Pardee case
- Witness reveals ‘The Crocodile Hunter’ Steve Irwin’s last words
- Family says 22-pound cat held them hostage in their own home
- UPDATE: Company says ailing 7-year-old will get drug as part of study
- UPDATE: Man shot to death in car in Portsmouth identified