Update: Suffolk toddler recovering in hosptial after being hit by car
Update: According to officials, the toddler is reported to have suffered from minor injuries. He will be held in the hospital overnight for observation. No charges have been filed against the driver of the vehicle.
Suffolk, Virginia – A two year old boy is recovering in the hospital after being hit by a car Saturday morning.
According to police, the toddler was hit by a car shortly before 10:00am in the 150 block of South Saratoga Street in Suffolk.
The boy was in stable condition when he was airlifted by Nightingale to Sentara Norfolk General Hospital to be treated. The extent of his injuries are unknown at this time.
The driver of the car remained at the scene at the time of the accident.
The accident remains under investigation.
- Beach Police: Evening inbound Oceanfront access likely closed, limited this weekend
- Who would bully military wives online?
- Beach father on deadly Sandbridge crash: 'To see them in that condition is unbearable'
- Photo starts feeding frenzy over monster shark caught from Florida beach
- Naval Medical Center Portsmouth reopens after several threats force evacuations