Update: Woman hit by a car on Tidewater Drive
Update: Police say the woman’s condition has improved and her injuries are no longer considered life threatening. No charges have been filed at this time and the accident remains under investigation.
Norfolk, Va. – Police are investigating a scene in which a woman was hit by a vehicle on Tidewater Drive.
Witnesses to the accident say a woman was making a routine trip to the 7-11 on Tidewater drive Saturday to buy candy to sell in the neighborhood.
Witnesses say there is no crosswalk where the woman was crossing-its a mere ten feet away.
As she tried to cross the street from the medium, witnesses say that’s when she was hit by an oncoming vehicle that appeared to be speeding.
Witnesses say that after the woman was hit, the car rolled for another twenty feet.
- Chrysler orders college to destroy rare pre-production Dodge Viper
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Kill Devil Hills man sentenced for 2012 beating, sexual assault of girlfriend
- Watch: Arizona pug takes on police K-9
- Elizabeth City's "Operation Double Down" cracks down on illegal drug sales