Update: One of two men wanted in connection to Norfolk shooting arrested
Update: U.S. Marshals have now arrested Rondell Lee Spain, who was wanted for malicious wounding, use of a firearm in commission of a felony and possession of firearm by a felon. He was arrested in the 1000 block of Mapole Avenue in Norfolk on Monday.
Previous: Norfolk, Va. – Norfolk police say Rondell Lee Spain and Kenneth Foreman, Jr. are partners in crime.
The two are accused of shooting a man on Culpepper Street in the Berkley neighborhood.
Police say the sun was still out early on that summer evening and there were a lot of people outside, making it a dangerous scene.
The shooting happened on June 26th.
After investigating, police charged Foreman and Spain with malicious wounding and gun charges.
Officers have been looking for them ever since.
Now police are turning to NewsChannel 3 for help, hoping our viewers will recognize them.
Police say Foreman is 25-years-old. He’s known to frequent the Berkley neighborhood where the shooting happened.
Police say 21-year-old Spain also hangs out there. He sometimes spends time in Park Place and Spartan Village.
The victim recovered from his gunshot wounds, but police say he’s still waiting for justice with the arrest of Foreman and Spain.
If you know anything that could help police with this case, please call the Crime Line at 1-888-LOCK-U-UP.
- Jailhouse phone recordings sink bond chances in Chris Pardee case
- Witness reveals ‘The Crocodile Hunter’ Steve Irwin’s last words
- Girl receives over 200 stitches in her head after vicious pit bull attack in Newport News
- Family says 22-pound cat held them hostage in their own home
- UPDATE: Company says ailing 7-year-old will get drug as part of study