New York approves “text stops” along state highways
Drivers in New York might be seeing something different along the road soon: text stops.
The state plans to establish 91 “Texting Zones” along state highways, encouraging drivers to wait until they can safely pull of the road to respond to text messages.
The signs will say “Text Stop” and “It can wait,” and both will note how far away the nearest texting zone, pull off, or rest stop is located.
- Chrysler orders college to destroy rare pre-production Dodge Viper
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Prankster gives homeless man 'winning' lottery ticket
- Elizabeth City's "Operation Double Down" cracks down on illegal drug sales
- Baby holds ‘Call Me Maybe’ sign for Army dad meeting her for the first time