Woman sought in counterfeit cases in James City County
James City County Police are looking to identify a suspect in multiple counterfeit cases.
They say the woman used counterfeit $100 bills to make purchases at stores in the Premium Outlets and also at Walmart in Richmond in August.
The woman is described as a black female, between 40-50 years old, with a tattoo on her chest, and black hair which may be a wig.
Anyone with information is asked to call Investigator Karen Shuler at 757-259-5167 or 757-253-1800.Submit Your Photo
- Sailor's murals give the USS Theodore Roosevelt a splash of color
- Hampton man shoots suspected burglar who was hiding out inside barber shop closet
- Shot of the year? Roanoke high schooler makes incredible basket
- Watch this: Massive Milwaukee highway pileup captured on video
- Suffolk mom targeted by online child porn scam