Woman sought in counterfeit cases in James City County
James City County Police are looking to identify a suspect in multiple counterfeit cases.
They say the woman used counterfeit $100 bills to make purchases at stores in the Premium Outlets and also at Walmart in Richmond in August.
The woman is described as a black female, between 40-50 years old, with a tattoo on her chest, and black hair which may be a wig.
Anyone with information is asked to call Investigator Karen Shuler at 757-259-5167 or 757-253-1800.Submit Your Photo
- Chrysler orders college to destroy rare pre-production Dodge Viper
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Stolen passports raise possibility of terrorism in missing flight
- Mother accused of driving drunk with teen daughter in car
- Kill Devil Hills man sentenced for 2012 beating, sexual assault of girlfriend