Virginia Beach boy suffers from potentially deadly skin disorder
Virginia Beach, Va. – A little boy in Virginia Beach is suffering from a skin disorder that could be deadly.
And it affects what he can and can’t eat.
NewsChannel 3′s Jessica Larche sheds light on what he and his family are going through.
In a busy kitchen full of family and food, 3-year-old Ezekiel manages to stay sound asleep.
But as soon as he starts to wake up…
“His skin breaks out in hives and he’ll scratch until, you know…”
You realize – something isn’t right.
“He won’t stop if he bleeds.”
All his itching and scratching is a symptom of a much bigger, potentially deadly disorder that the 3-year-old is battling.
Tonight on NewsChannel 3 at 11 – the story behind his mother’s tears.
And the disorder that keeps this little guy from having some of the things we all need to survive.
- UPDATE: Two more victims die overnight after fatal Sandbridge crash
- WATCH: Judge lashes out at convicted killer "I hope you die in prison"
- One person rushed to hospital after double shooting in Virginia Beach
- USS Harry S. Truman Carrier Strike Group returns home
- Norfolk resident: 'They had my little stepson on the ground with the gun to his head'