Virginia Beach boy suffers from potentially deadly skin disorder
Virginia Beach, Va. – A little boy in Virginia Beach is suffering from a skin disorder that could be deadly.
And it affects what he can and can’t eat.
NewsChannel 3′s Jessica Larche sheds light on what he and his family are going through.
In a busy kitchen full of family and food, 3-year-old Ezekiel manages to stay sound asleep.
But as soon as he starts to wake up…
“His skin breaks out in hives and he’ll scratch until, you know…”
You realize – something isn’t right.
“He won’t stop if he bleeds.”
All his itching and scratching is a symptom of a much bigger, potentially deadly disorder that the 3-year-old is battling.
Tonight on NewsChannel 3 at 11 – the story behind his mother’s tears.
And the disorder that keeps this little guy from having some of the things we all need to survive.
- Update: State Police seek information from witnesses to crash that killed Virginia Beach teen
- Woman's body found on Yorktown Beach
- Mother accused of driving drunk with teen daughter in car
- Stolen passports raise possibility of terrorism in missing flight
- Bond for mom who drove van filled with kids into ocean set at $1.2 million