UPDATE: New person of interest in Alexis Murphy case
Photo Courtesy WTVR
Nelson County, Va. – Investigators are revealing there is a new “person of interest” in the case of a missing Nelson County teen.
According to WTVR.com, David Brooks with the Nelson County Sheriff’s Office said it was a “normal lead” that they were following up on, but could not provide specifics about the “person of interest.”
Brooks told WCAV that the “person of interest” is someone they have been wanting to talk to throughout the Alexis Murphy investigation.
- UPDATE: Two girls die after crash in Sandbridge, five others hospitalized
- Rapper Andre Johnson severs penis, jumps off building, but survives
- Which Hampton Roads city is the cheapest for your family?
- Virginia Beach residents angered by early-morning reverse 911 call
- The real story behind the ‘train selfie’ and the man kicked in head by ‘conductor’