UPDATE: New person of interest in Alexis Murphy case
Photo Courtesy WTVR
Nelson County, Va. – Investigators are revealing there is a new “person of interest” in the case of a missing Nelson County teen.
According to WTVR.com, David Brooks with the Nelson County Sheriff’s Office said it was a “normal lead” that they were following up on, but could not provide specifics about the “person of interest.”
Brooks told WCAV that the “person of interest” is someone they have been wanting to talk to throughout the Alexis Murphy investigation.
- Chrysler orders college to destroy rare pre-production Dodge Viper
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Stolen passports raise possibility of terrorism in missing flight
- Mother accused of driving drunk with teen daughter in car
- Kill Devil Hills man sentenced for 2012 beating, sexual assault of girlfriend