Bonner Bridge concrete replacement work begins
Bonner Bridge concrete replacement work began this morning in several parts of the bridge.
This work had been previously scheduled; the concrete replacement is scheduled to be finished by the end of the year, officials say.
A second project that will focus on supports is set to begin soon, but a scheduled date has not yet been released.
That second project will not require any additional closures beyond what will be in place for the concrete repair. The Bonner remains open during all of this work.
Watch NewsChannel 3 starting First at Four – Todd Corillo will have the complete story.
Related Content:Submit Your Photo
- UPDATE: Two more victims die overnight after fatal Sandbridge crash
- WATCH: Judge lashes out at convicted killer "I hope you die in prison"
- One person rushed to hospital after double shooting in Virginia Beach
- USS Harry S. Truman Carrier Strike Group returns home
- Norfolk resident: 'They had my little stepson on the ground with the gun to his head'