Bonner Bridge concrete replacement work begins
Bonner Bridge concrete replacement work began this morning in several parts of the bridge.
This work had been previously scheduled; the concrete replacement is scheduled to be finished by the end of the year, officials say.
A second project that will focus on supports is set to begin soon, but a scheduled date has not yet been released.
That second project will not require any additional closures beyond what will be in place for the concrete repair. The Bonner remains open during all of this work.
Watch NewsChannel 3 starting First at Four – Todd Corillo will have the complete story.
Related Content:Submit Your Photo
- Chrysler orders college to destroy rare pre-production Dodge Viper
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Prankster gives homeless man 'winning' lottery ticket
- Elizabeth City's "Operation Double Down" cracks down on illegal drug sales
- Baby holds ‘Call Me Maybe’ sign for Army dad meeting her for the first time