Spartans fall to Charleston Southern
Norfolk, Va. – Saturday, Norfolk State hosted Charleston Southern. During the Buccaneers’ possession, Malcom Dixon passed to Ben Robinson for a 3-yard touchdown. They went up seven zero over the Spartans.
Then, Norfolk State with the ball, Omari Timmons with the pass to Ryan Wade, and he went straight to the endzone. The Spartans were then down 7 to 6.
Charleston Southern had the possession. Dixon got the ball again. This time, he passed to Nathan Prater, and it was a touchdown. They got the extra point to go up 14 to 6 over Norfolk State.
But Norfolk State had an answer. Tyler Clark passed to Jer’ron Stokes. It was a touchdown for the Spartans to cut the lead down again.
But in the end, it was Charleston Southern who would take it 20 to 12 over Norfolk State.
- Chrysler orders college to destroy rare pre-production Dodge Viper
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Prankster gives homeless man 'winning' lottery ticket
- Elizabeth City's "Operation Double Down" cracks down on illegal drug sales
- Baby holds ‘Call Me Maybe’ sign for Army dad meeting her for the first time