Spartans fall to Charleston Southern
Norfolk, Va. – Saturday, Norfolk State hosted Charleston Southern. During the Buccaneers’ possession, Malcom Dixon passed to Ben Robinson for a 3-yard touchdown. They went up seven zero over the Spartans.
Then, Norfolk State with the ball, Omari Timmons with the pass to Ryan Wade, and he went straight to the endzone. The Spartans were then down 7 to 6.
Charleston Southern had the possession. Dixon got the ball again. This time, he passed to Nathan Prater, and it was a touchdown. They got the extra point to go up 14 to 6 over Norfolk State.
But Norfolk State had an answer. Tyler Clark passed to Jer’ron Stokes. It was a touchdown for the Spartans to cut the lead down again.
But in the end, it was Charleston Southern who would take it 20 to 12 over Norfolk State.
- Chesterfield teen charged with sexually abusing pregnant pit bull
- Man accused of stealing from dying friend now a fugitive
- 2 million Facebook, Gmail and Twitter passwords stolen in massive hack, report says
- Police investigating after man claiming workers' comp treated day before for sports injury
- Officials discuss plans to repair closed Bonner Bridge