Men and women walk in high heels for breast cancer cure
Portsmouth, Va. – Clear Channel Media and Entertainment Norfolk partnered with Chesapeake Homes on Saturday for the third annual High Heels for a Cure event to fight against breast cancer.
Men and women wore their high heels for the fun walk.
Participants were also able to get much-needed foot massages and soothing manicures. They also participated in fun contests at the event.
All participants were encouraged to donate $20 and in return they received a commemorative shirt along with a beverage ticket.
All proceeds went to Susan G. Komen for the Cure.
- Jailhouse phone recordings sink bond chances in Chris Pardee case
- Witness reveals ‘The Crocodile Hunter’ Steve Irwin’s last words
- ‘Super’ exercise helps mom lose 110 pounds
- The missing Malaysia Airlines flight: What we know and don’t know
- Update: State Police seek information from witnesses to crash that killed Virginia Beach teen