Men and women walk in high heels for breast cancer cure
Portsmouth, Va. – Clear Channel Media and Entertainment Norfolk partnered with Chesapeake Homes on Saturday for the third annual High Heels for a Cure event to fight against breast cancer.
Men and women wore their high heels for the fun walk.
Participants were also able to get much-needed foot massages and soothing manicures. They also participated in fun contests at the event.
All participants were encouraged to donate $20 and in return they received a commemorative shirt along with a beverage ticket.
All proceeds went to Susan G. Komen for the Cure.
- Sailor's murals give the USS Theodore Roosevelt a splash of color
- Hampton man shoots suspected burglar who was hiding out inside barber shop closet
- Shot of the year? Roanoke high schooler makes incredible basket
- Store owner forgives thief who returned $300 samurai sword to his Beach business
- Watch this: Massive Milwaukee highway pileup captured on video