Private Argo Bert Roberson
Today we honor World War II Veteran Private Argo Bert Roberson.
He served in the US Army — 92nd division from 1943 to 1947.
He was stationed in Camp Kilmer, New Jersey and Normandy beach in 1944.
This picture was sent in by his very proud daughter, Jeneice Roberson-Hunter – she says her dad is alive and well.
- Stolen passports raise possibility of terrorism in missing flight
- Mother accused of driving drunk with teen daughter in car
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Bond for mom who drove van filled with kids into ocean set at $1.2 million
- Owner of Chesapeake nail salon shot during robbery