UPDATE: Man dies after being hit by vehicle in Chesapeake
UPDATE: The victim has been identified as 47-year-old Sean Mason of the 400 block of Susan Drive. At this time, there are no charges against the driver of the vehicle.
Chesapeake, Va. – A 40-year-old man has been airlifted to Sentara Norfolk General after police say he was hit by a vehicle on Wednesday night.
Police say the accident happened in the 2500 block of S. Battlefield Blvd. Units responded at around 8:07 p.m.
They say the man sustained serious injuries. No further details have been released.
Stay with NewsChannel 3 for more updates.
- 2 million Facebook, Gmail and Twitter passwords stolen in massive hack, report says
- VB Navy SEAL arrested for selling military weapons, ammunition
- UPDATE: Train derailment near Princess Anne Road and Ballentine Blvd. in Norfolk
- Chesterfield teen charged with sexually abusing pregnant pit bull
- Video: Utah Jazz mascot gets revenge on fan who poured beer over his head