UPDATE: Man dies after being hit by vehicle in Chesapeake
UPDATE: The victim has been identified as 47-year-old Sean Mason of the 400 block of Susan Drive. At this time, there are no charges against the driver of the vehicle.
Chesapeake, Va. – A 40-year-old man has been airlifted to Sentara Norfolk General after police say he was hit by a vehicle on Wednesday night.
Police say the accident happened in the 2500 block of S. Battlefield Blvd. Units responded at around 8:07 p.m.
They say the man sustained serious injuries. No further details have been released.
Stay with NewsChannel 3 for more updates.
- Prankster gives homeless man 'winning' lottery ticket
- Baby holds ‘Call Me Maybe’ sign for Army dad meeting her for the first time
- Father and son among three arrested in Kitty Hawk drug investigation
- Family, friends gather to remember two girls killed in Ahoskie fire
- South Carolina mother drives van filled with kids into ocean