MAJ. Larry L. Archie
Today we proudly honor Major Larry Archie.
Major Archie has been a proud member of the United States Army National Guard and Army Reserve for 27 years. He is currently a patient administration officer for the 320th medical company in Greensboro, North Carolina. He has also had assignments as an attorney with
the North Carolina Army Jag. In 2010 Major Archie was a Patient Administration Officer
with operation united response Haiti. Major Archie`s civilian job is a defense attorney in Greensboro. Kailyn (ky-len) and Kianta (key-on-tah) Daniels would like him to know
they appreciate all he has done to protect and serve our country.
And news channel three thanks you for your service
- Stolen passports raise possibility of terrorism in missing flight
- Mother accused of driving drunk with teen daughter in car
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Bond for mom who drove van filled with kids into ocean set at $1.2 million
- Owner of Chesapeake nail salon shot during robbery