MAJ. Larry L. Archie
Today we proudly honor Major Larry Archie.
Major Archie has been a proud member of the United States Army National Guard and Army Reserve for 27 years. He is currently a patient administration officer for the 320th medical company in Greensboro, North Carolina. He has also had assignments as an attorney with
the North Carolina Army Jag. In 2010 Major Archie was a Patient Administration Officer
with operation united response Haiti. Major Archie`s civilian job is a defense attorney in Greensboro. Kailyn (ky-len) and Kianta (key-on-tah) Daniels would like him to know
they appreciate all he has done to protect and serve our country.
And news channel three thanks you for your service
- Who would bully military wives online?
- Bullying or Fun? Military spouses go to battle over "Dependa" on Facebook
- Wait -- they found a gun hidden WHERE?!
- Naval Medical Center Portsmouth reopens after several threats force evacuations
- UPDATE: Woman caught on camera stealing from baby's grave explains why she did it