Pat Robertson new CEO of Regent University
Virginia Beach, Va.– Pat Robertson, Regent University’s founder and chancellor now bears a third title: CEO.
The new title comes to Robertson after former CEO Carlos Campo stepped down last week.
According to the university’s by-laws ” In the event of a vacancy in the Office of the President of Regent University, the Chancellor shall serve as the Chief Executive Officer during that period.”
Robertson has assumed his duties as CEO effective immediately.
- Update: State Police seek information from witnesses to crash that killed Virginia Beach teen
- Woman's body found on Yorktown Beach
- Mother accused of driving drunk with teen daughter in car
- Stolen passports raise possibility of terrorism in missing flight
- Bond for mom who drove van filled with kids into ocean set at $1.2 million