Pat Robertson new CEO of Regent University
Virginia Beach, Va.– Pat Robertson, Regent University’s founder and chancellor now bears a third title: CEO.
The new title comes to Robertson after former CEO Carlos Campo stepped down last week.
According to the university’s by-laws ” In the event of a vacancy in the Office of the President of Regent University, the Chancellor shall serve as the Chief Executive Officer during that period.”
Robertson has assumed his duties as CEO effective immediately.
- Store owner forgives thief who returned $300 samurai sword to his Beach business
- UPDATE: "Katherine" the Great White Shark spotted in the surf off Kitty Hawk
- Jeremy Mayfield’s $1.3 million mansion to be burned down
- Some mail sent to sailors aboard the USS Harry S. Truman was lost at sea
- Update: Driver charged after Amtrak train from Norfolk hits car in Waverly