Pat Robertson new CEO of Regent University
Virginia Beach, Va.– Pat Robertson, Regent University’s founder and chancellor now bears a third title: CEO.
The new title comes to Robertson after former CEO Carlos Campo stepped down last week.
According to the university’s by-laws ” In the event of a vacancy in the Office of the President of Regent University, the Chancellor shall serve as the Chief Executive Officer during that period.”
Robertson has assumed his duties as CEO effective immediately.
- Beach Police: Evening inbound Oceanfront access likely closed, limited this weekend
- Beach father on deadly Sandbridge crash: 'To see them in that condition is unbearable'
- Photo starts feeding frenzy over monster shark caught from Florida beach
- Man wants ‘murder’ tattoo removed from neck before trial
- Victim's family angry after killer gets unsupervised leave