NC men charged with stealing $50K worth of socks
KERNERSVILLE, N.C. – Two Greensboro men were arrested early Sunday and charged with stealing $50,000 worth of socks from a HanesBrands Inc. distribution center in Kernersville. That’s according to a report from MyFox8.com.
The arrests came as part of an investigation into the loss of about $2 million worth of merchandise over the past two years, town police said. Byron Keith Kearney, 48, and Henry Gerard Jackson, 32, were each charged with felony larceny and felony breaking and entering.
- Chrysler orders college to destroy rare pre-production Dodge Viper
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Prankster gives homeless man 'winning' lottery ticket
- Elizabeth City's "Operation Double Down" cracks down on illegal drug sales
- Baby holds ‘Call Me Maybe’ sign for Army dad meeting her for the first time