NC men charged with stealing $50K worth of socks
KERNERSVILLE, N.C. – Two Greensboro men were arrested early Sunday and charged with stealing $50,000 worth of socks from a HanesBrands Inc. distribution center in Kernersville. That’s according to a report from MyFox8.com.
The arrests came as part of an investigation into the loss of about $2 million worth of merchandise over the past two years, town police said. Byron Keith Kearney, 48, and Henry Gerard Jackson, 32, were each charged with felony larceny and felony breaking and entering.
- Sailor's murals give the USS Theodore Roosevelt a splash of color
- Hampton man shoots suspected burglar who was hiding out inside barber shop closet
- Shot of the year? Roanoke high schooler makes incredible basket
- Watch this: Massive Milwaukee highway pileup captured on video
- Suffolk mom targeted by online child porn scam