Navy issues ‘Order to Account’ for all uniformed personnel in DC area
As a result of the shooting at the Washington Navy Yard, the Navy has issued an “Order to Account” for all Navy uniformed personnel, both active duty and selected Reserve, assigned to commands in the D.C. metro area.
The order also applies to family members, Navy civilian employees, as well as NAF and NEX personnel. Personnel muster through the Navy Family Accountability and Assessment System (NFAAS).
To muster, visit the NFAAS website at https://navyfamily.navy.mil.
“I’m deeply shocked and saddened by the shooting this morning at the Navy Yard,” said Secretary of the Navy Ray Mabus. “Our thoughts and prayers are with the victims and their families. I have complete confidence in our first responders, and I continue to be completely focused on this very difficult situation.”
- Beach Police: Evening inbound Oceanfront access likely closed, limited this weekend
- Beach father on deadly Sandbridge crash: 'To see them in that condition is unbearable'
- Photo starts feeding frenzy over monster shark caught from Florida beach
- Man wants ‘murder’ tattoo removed from neck before trial
- Victim's family angry after killer gets unsupervised leave