Virginia Beach homeowner faces short-sale nightmare
Virginia Beach, Va. – A Beach homeowner put thousands of dollars into his Kempsville home. It was a labor of love for over 18 years.
But now, it sits empty, lifeless and in risk of foreclosure because of what he and his realtor call negligence in the short sale process by his mortgage servicer.
When they went to the government program that was supposed to help underwater homeowners, they didn’t get anywhere.
They came to NewsChannel 3 for help.
Where the government couldn’t help, NewsChannel 3 got results!
See our taking action investigation Monday at six.
- Chrysler orders college to destroy rare pre-production Dodge Viper
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Prankster gives homeless man 'winning' lottery ticket
- Elizabeth City's "Operation Double Down" cracks down on illegal drug sales
- Baby holds ‘Call Me Maybe’ sign for Army dad meeting her for the first time