Virginia Beach homeowner faces short-sale nightmare
Virginia Beach, Va. – A Beach homeowner put thousands of dollars into his Kempsville home. It was a labor of love for over 18 years.
But now, it sits empty, lifeless and in risk of foreclosure because of what he and his realtor call negligence in the short sale process by his mortgage servicer.
When they went to the government program that was supposed to help underwater homeowners, they didn’t get anywhere.
They came to NewsChannel 3 for help.
Where the government couldn’t help, NewsChannel 3 got results!
See our taking action investigation Monday at six.
- Watch this: Massive Milwaukee highway pileup captured on video
- Suffolk mom targeted by online child porn scam
- Hampton man shoots suspected burglar who was hiding out inside barber shop closet
- Sailor's murals give the USS Theodore Roosevelt a splash of color
- Couple calls 911 after they don't get hash brown order at McDonald's