Virginia Beach homeowner faces short-sale nightmare
Virginia Beach, Va. – A Beach homeowner put thousands of dollars into his Kempsville home. It was a labor of love for over 18 years.
But now, it sits empty, lifeless and in risk of foreclosure because of what he and his realtor call negligence in the short sale process by his mortgage servicer.
When they went to the government program that was supposed to help underwater homeowners, they didn’t get anywhere.
They came to NewsChannel 3 for help.
Where the government couldn’t help, NewsChannel 3 got results!
See our taking action investigation Monday at six.
- Beach Police: Evening inbound Oceanfront access likely closed, limited this weekend
- Beach father on deadly Sandbridge crash: 'To see them in that condition is unbearable'
- Photo starts feeding frenzy over monster shark caught from Florida beach
- Norfolk Airport holds auction for items from lost and found
- Grandma charged after leaving 6 young grandchildren alone in motel