Verizon outage affecting Knotts Island
Knotts Island, North Carolina – According to a Currituck County spokesperson, Verizon has a network outage affecting landline service on all of Knotts Island.
Customers do not have dial tones and Verizon is working to restore service as quickly as possible.
Cell phones are not affected.
- Beach Police: Evening inbound Oceanfront access likely closed, limited this weekend
- Beach father on deadly Sandbridge crash: 'To see them in that condition is unbearable'
- Photo starts feeding frenzy over monster shark caught from Florida beach
- Man wants ‘murder’ tattoo removed from neck before trial
- Victim's family angry after killer gets unsupervised leave