Verizon outage affecting Knotts Island
Knotts Island, North Carolina – According to a Currituck County spokesperson, Verizon has a network outage affecting landline service on all of Knotts Island.
Customers do not have dial tones and Verizon is working to restore service as quickly as possible.
Cell phones are not affected.
- Prankster gives homeless man 'winning' lottery ticket
- Baby holds ‘Call Me Maybe’ sign for Army dad meeting her for the first time
- Father and son among three arrested in Kitty Hawk drug investigation
- Family, friends gather to remember two girls killed in Ahoskie fire; two others injured
- South Carolina mother drives van filled with kids into ocean