Six people displaced after Virginia Beach condo fire
Virginia Beach, Virginia – The Virginia Beach fire department is investigating a condo fire at 2756 Manoomin Place near the oceanfront.
The fire happened around 5:30am Sunday.
No one was injured.
Two adults and two children were displaced from the home that initially caught fire.
The neighboring condo was damaged from the fire as well. The two adults living in that condo were also displaced.
Fire officials have not said what caused the fire but say it was accidental.
- Chrysler orders college to destroy rare pre-production Dodge Viper
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Stolen passports raise possibility of terrorism in missing flight
- Kill Devil Hills man sentenced for 2012 beating, sexual assault of girlfriend
- Mother accused of driving drunk with teen daughter in car