Freedom Run held in memory of September 11
Chesapeake, VA - The Chesapeake Sheriff’s office put on a 9.11 mile run in memory of the lives lost on September 11th.
This event was also held to honor the members of the United States Military as well as the public service members that sacrifice so much on a daily basis.
The run kicked off Saturday morning at the Dismal Swamp Canal Trail.
All the proceeds from todays event will benefit the Chesapeake Sheriff’s Office Charities Inc.
- ‘Super’ exercise helps mom lose 110 pounds
- The missing Malaysia Airlines flight: What we know and don’t know
- Jailhouse phone recordings sink bond chances in Chris Pardee case
- Update: State Police seek information from witnesses to crash that killed Virginia Beach teen
- ‘Little hero’ uses Facetime to save his mom