Tropics Update: Humberto weakens, Tropical Storm Ingrid forms
There are now THREE named systems in the Atlantic Ocean/Gulf of Mexico.
Tropical Depression Gabrielle continues tracking North-Northeast about 200 miles off the East Coast.
Gabrielle will likely dissipate tonight and bring rain to parts of Canada.
Humberto has weakened to a tropical storm. Humberto will continue to weaken over the next few days as it drifts Northwest over the open Atlantic.
Tropical Storm Ingrid has formed in the Gulf of Mexico. Ingrid will likely track Northwest and make landfall in Mexico early next week. Some additional strengthening is possible.
- Chrysler orders college to destroy rare pre-production Dodge Viper
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Kill Devil Hills man sentenced for 2012 beating, sexual assault of girlfriend
- Watch: Arizona pug takes on police K-9
- Elizabeth City's "Operation Double Down" cracks down on illegal drug sales