Tropics Update: Humberto weakens, Tropical Storm Ingrid forms
There are now THREE named systems in the Atlantic Ocean/Gulf of Mexico.
Tropical Depression Gabrielle continues tracking North-Northeast about 200 miles off the East Coast.
Gabrielle will likely dissipate tonight and bring rain to parts of Canada.
Humberto has weakened to a tropical storm. Humberto will continue to weaken over the next few days as it drifts Northwest over the open Atlantic.
Tropical Storm Ingrid has formed in the Gulf of Mexico. Ingrid will likely track Northwest and make landfall in Mexico early next week. Some additional strengthening is possible.
- Beach Police: Evening inbound Oceanfront access likely closed, limited this weekend
- Beach father on deadly Sandbridge crash: 'To see them in that condition is unbearable'
- Photo starts feeding frenzy over monster shark caught from Florida beach
- Grandma charged after leaving 6 young grandchildren alone in motel
- Norfolk Airport holds auction for items from lost and found