Tropics Update: Humberto weakens, Tropical Storm Ingrid forms
There are now THREE named systems in the Atlantic Ocean/Gulf of Mexico.
Tropical Depression Gabrielle continues tracking North-Northeast about 200 miles off the East Coast.
Gabrielle will likely dissipate tonight and bring rain to parts of Canada.
Humberto has weakened to a tropical storm. Humberto will continue to weaken over the next few days as it drifts Northwest over the open Atlantic.
Tropical Storm Ingrid has formed in the Gulf of Mexico. Ingrid will likely track Northwest and make landfall in Mexico early next week. Some additional strengthening is possible.
- Store owner forgives thief who returned $300 samurai sword to his Beach business
- UPDATE: "Katherine" the Great White Shark spotted in the surf off Kitty Hawk
- Jeremy Mayfield’s $1.3 million mansion to be burned down
- Some mail sent to sailors aboard the USS Harry S. Truman was lost at sea
- Update: Driver charged after Amtrak train from Norfolk hits car in Waverly