Zombies in Norfolk are warning you to get prepared for disasters
Norfolk, Va. – At around 11, zombies started roaming around City Hall in Norfolk!
There’s no need to fear. They weren’t looking for brains to eat. They just wanted to warn you to be prepared.
It’s part of Norfolk’s Community Emergency Response Team’s effort to make sure people are ready for disasters.
So we asked why the zombies?
“It`s just a different spin on preparedness. Lots of times, we have the same kind of doom and gloom message about preparedness and people don`t always listen to that message. They`re kind of put off by it,” says Linda Botts with the Norfolk Medical Reserve Corps.
- Chrysler orders college to destroy rare pre-production Dodge Viper
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Stolen passports raise possibility of terrorism in missing flight
- Mother accused of driving drunk with teen daughter in car
- Kill Devil Hills man sentenced for 2012 beating, sexual assault of girlfriend