Hurricane Humberto moves north, Gabrielle now a tropical depression
Hurricane Humberto maintains strength and continues moving north. Humberto is about 450 miles northwest of the Cape Verde Islands.
This system will continue moving north, then make a turn west over the weekend. Humberto will also start to gradually lose strength over the next few days.
Gabrielle has weakened to a tropical depression and is now about 200 miles West-Northwest of Bermuda.
Gabrielle is moving north and will stay on a generally north to northeast track (and off the east coast) for the next several days.
- Sailor's murals give the USS Theodore Roosevelt a splash of color
- Store owner forgives thief who returned $300 samurai sword to his Beach business
- Hampton man shoots suspected burglar who was hiding out inside barber shop closet
- Jeremy Mayfield’s $1.3 million mansion to be burned down
- Shot of the year? Roanoke high schooler makes incredible basket