Woman wanted to serve suspended sentence for robbery charge
Virginia Beach, Va. – Virginia Beach Police are looking for a woman they say needs to go back to jail.
Amanda Michele Bryant, 26, is wanted to serve a suspended sentence for a robbery charge.
Bryant’s last known address is the 100 block of West Royce Street in Chesapeake.
If you have any information about Amanda Bryant, take action against crime and call the Crime Line 1-888-LOCK-U-UP.
- Jailhouse phone recordings sink bond chances in Chris Pardee case
- Witness reveals ‘The Crocodile Hunter’ Steve Irwin’s last words
- Family says 22-pound cat held them hostage in their own home
- UPDATE: Company says ailing 7-year-old will get drug as part of study
- UPDATE: Man shot to death in car in Portsmouth identified