Major Todd A. Miller
Today we honor Major Todd A. Miller.
He enlisted in the Air Force as a broadcaster in 1995.
He worked at Langley Air Force base for a while — then he was selected for officer training in 2000 while stationed at March Air Force base in Riverside, California.
He was commissioned in 2001 as an intercontinental ballistic missiles launch officer.
Major Miller is currently attending the Joint Forces Staff College — assigned to the defense threat reduction agency at Fort Belvoir.
- Store owner forgives thief who returned $300 samurai sword to his Beach business
- UPDATE: "Katherine" the Great White Shark spotted in the surf off Kitty Hawk
- Jeremy Mayfield’s $1.3 million mansion to be burned down
- Some mail sent to sailors aboard the USS Harry S. Truman was lost at sea
- Update: Driver charged after Amtrak train from Norfolk hits car in Waverly