Suffolk Police looking for credit card thief
Suffolk Police are asking for the public’s help identifying a person who used a stolen credit card that was taken from a vehicle in the Water’s Edge at the Riverfront neighborhood.
Police say the unlocked vehicle was broke into on July 7th and cash, personal items, and at least one credit card was taken.
The stolen credit card was used at MacArthur Mall, where surveillance images were taken of the suspect in the elevator after using the card to make several fraudulent purchases.
Anyone with information is asked to contact Crime Line at 1-888-Lock-U-Up.
- Chrysler orders college to destroy rare pre-production Dodge Viper
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Prankster gives homeless man 'winning' lottery ticket
- Elizabeth City's "Operation Double Down" cracks down on illegal drug sales
- Baby holds ‘Call Me Maybe’ sign for Army dad meeting her for the first time