Roadside bomb in Afghanistan kills 7, wounds 17
By Masoud Popalzai
(CNN) — A roadside bomb hit a bus in Afghanistan’s Ghazni province Tuesday, killing seven people and wounding 17 others, a provincial official said.
Safiullah Ibrahimi, a spokesman for the governor of eastern Ghazni province, said insurgents planted the bomb.
All of the casualties were men, he said. No women or children were hurt.
™ & © 2013 Cable News Network, Inc., a Time Warner Company. All rights reserved.
- 2 million Facebook, Gmail and Twitter passwords stolen in massive hack, report says
- VB Navy SEAL arrested for selling military weapons, ammunition
- UPDATE: Train derailment near Princess Anne Road and Ballentine Blvd. in Norfolk
- Chesterfield teen charged with sexually abusing pregnant pit bull
- Video: Utah Jazz mascot gets revenge on fan who poured beer over his head